Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Few Randoms...

Yesterday, Arie said to me, "You need to blog, otherwise you'll never keep up with it."  Very true.  Divya has been waking up at 6AM lately (and of course she is asleep again now), so I figured I might as well take advantage of this time.  So here are a few randoms...mainly beacuase it's too early to think too coherently about any one thing.

First of all, my parents and sister are in London right now.  And I'm insanely jealous.  They're going to London, Paris (to celebrate my Dad's birthday), Geneva, Turin, Venice and Rome.  They're off bumming around in Europe while I have to return to work.  How is that fair??!!

That brings me to my next point.  Next week, I have to go back to work.  I have many mixed feelings about this undeniable reality, but most of them revolve around this sentiment: I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to.  No really, I think the anticipation is worse than anything.  And when I try to think about it logically, I realize it could be a lot worse and my situation really isn't that bad.  I shouldn't be gone more than 20hrs a week and when I am gone Divya will be with daddy.

Speaking of Divya and her daddy, I just LOVE watching them interact.  They have the sweetest relationship.  D has totally stolen her daddy's heart.  I'm so impressed in the way Arie so seamlessly became a father.  It just makes me love him that much more.  Here are a few videos of the two of them that I shot yesterday.  The first one I just think is so sweet and the second is absolutely hilarious. 




No comments: