Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ahh, summer!

I love, love, love summer! Here are some recent pictures:

Khairie swimming in Lake Mendota at the union terrace. She was actually chasing those ducks, but clearly, ducks are faster than K, so she gave up.

my parents are so cute!

Hangin' out with our wet dog. The party ended when she shook wet fur into my beer.

The next few pictures are at the Navy pier in Chicago. Look at how beautiful that water is!

I want to be on one of those boats out there. Preferably that fancy looking one back there!

Me and my sis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicago is so great! Looks like you had the perfect day too. I can't believe what a little Beauty Deja has become. Well I mean, I can believe it, being related to you pretty girl! That is such a lovely pic of you two!

Mary Beth Spann said...

The pic of Khairie in the water reminds me of last summer, when she and Sadie were fighting over the stick in the water, and when Sadie stepped on poor K's head and dunked her (as well as those field trip kids who attacked them that day!).