Monday, December 17, 2007

Surgery Day

Tomorrow is surgery day. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but I will be very glad when it's over. I took my epi final this afternoon, which actually was a good distraction. My mom's here and it's been really fun to steal her away from my dad and Deja. She's been keeping busy-cooking up a storm, helping me study, and pretty much not allowing me to do anything that might involve my hands. It's been so great having her here. I'm trying to soak it all in since tomorrow I probably won't remember much.

We found this picture online. It's of Bandipur, Nepal, where most of my family was born and grew up. What's great about this picture is that you can actually see my mom's family home, my grandmother's house, and my uncle's house. In just this random google images picture!

Tonight we watched the movie The Namesake. It's a wonderful movie-if you haven't seen it, you need to rent it. It's about an Indian couple who move to America and the story of their family. Lots of similarites to my family. Besides that fact, it really is one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Well, the next time I chime in, I might be in a very drugged state-so don't believe anything I say.





3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I WANT MY MOMMY BACK!!!! MOMMYS MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!! ok im done

Anonymous said...

Deja you are too cute!