Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nine Month Pics



I'm not sure who enjoys the wagon more-Divya or Clemson!


Gotta love bath pictures!

My cutie pie

Words cannot describe how much I love this picture: Divya doing liase mikha (fluttering her eyelashes).

She loves playing in the kitchen...just like her mommy!

Divya getting some Erica love.  This picture makes me smile.  Erica looks so beautiful and radiant with baby Williams growing in her belly!

Sweet moment with Khairie....(made possible only by the fact that Divya had just been holding food. Khairie was hopeful)

'What? Is there something on my face?'

She thought it would be hilarious to give herself a shower with her sippy cup while we were driving back from Madison.  She is insane.  Gets that from her daddy.

Telling Clemson to keep all paws inside the moving vehicle.

Playing while daddy works

Eating the blanket out of her book. Such a silly monkey!

No comments: