Friday, July 16, 2010

Worst Blogger EVER

Ok, I'm finally updating my blog and giving myself the title Worst Blogger EVER. I'm pretty sure the 3 people who actually read this blog have long given up on it. So much has happened since my last post. Arie is done with his coursework and is now working on his dissertation (yay!). I am still chiselling away at coursework for my PhD...slowly but surely. Big news in the Shrestha/Greenleaf household is the addition of our daughter, Divya Aleydis. She was born April 30, a good 4 weeks before her due date. She is 11 weeks old today, and like everyone says, her arrival has changed everything. I'm not sure how someone so small could have so much persnality...and with parents like us, she's bound to be nuts. Sorry, Diyva.

So, I am going to try to start blogging again. If there's anyone out there who is actually reading this...feel free to keep me honest. I should have no trouble finding the time. Right?!

Divya deep in thought...

Laughing at her daddy. Look at that hair!

2 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

I haven't given up on your blog!! I've been waiting patiently, and I'm VERY excited to see updates about you guys and of course, sweet Divya. Miss y'all lots! Keep the updates coming! :)

Dewa said...

Yay! I'm glad I didn't lose you! Miss you sweetie! Give a big kiss to Charley and Eli for me! ;)